Vaccine Plan Update – Bulletin 56 PDF
**Leave When Directed by Public Health to Self -Isolate***
UPDATES – please check back daily, check your personal and work emails for updates from CUPE and School District.
Up-to-date Provincial Information, please click in link: https://bcschools.cupe.ca/ ; https://cupe.bc.ca
Please have patience and enjoy the rest of your break with your families:
- Please ensure you are following the Ministry of Health guidelines in self isolating, social distancing and hygiene as best you can.
- Watch for daily updates in Federal, Provincial and local news to assist you with closures and guidelines.
- Report to the Employer and self-isolate if you believe you have been exposed to the coronavirus.
- Health Canada https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada.html
- If you require support under the Employee and Family Assistance Program contact
Morneau Shepell at workhealthlife.com or 1.844.880.9142
- Important Information about benefits (PEBT and LTD)
- Canadian Mental Health Association COVID-19 HELP
- Check your personal and School District emails daily for updates. CUPE 5523 will send
updates to your personal email and the Employer will send to your District email.
- If you are having trouble accessing your District email contact the HELP DESK 250.549.9298 to assist you.
- Contact other co-workers to make sure they have received the information. If they
haven’t have them contact us so we can update their email, phone information at stay informed